Tuesday, December 27, 2011

and the 3rd and final christmas post :)

So Monday morning I woke up... I got ready for work and just had a blast of a time there...I guess :)

After work I got to see my brother and his family again! 2 days in a row after not  seeing them in a LONG time...that's some awesomeness right there.
Well we sat down for dinner and it was just so awesome..I got to sit next to my nephew which was so great! I love that little guy so much!!! After that, we all sat down...and as siblings(and sibling in laws...for sure one..almost for the other) we played phase 10. Hello family time that I've been needing for YEARS. It was so fun..listening to Christmas music...laughing...drinking coffee ... it was just good :) After that ... at 2am me, my friend sara, and my friend nick went to steak and shake. that was also so good .. conversations that late/early...are just .. well .. crazy :) but how much laughter was going on was soooo good. Even for silly stupid things, it was good :) I enjoy the friendship with those 2. And of course then me and Sara went to Walmart...which is VERY empty at 4am .. and they tell you good morning instead of evening :)

Well after going to bed at 5am...I woke up around 8 and struggled to get back to sleep so I pretty much stayed awake. Which to my wake up surprise...seeing my brother 3 DAYS IN A ROW. I was told to just get up...straighten my hair and to come on..wow...no shower? gross! :) ... so we went to a BUSY crowd at Coney Island...then to the church to show him around .. and talk to some people that were working which was really awesome...and then the mall where I might have spoiled that guy nephew of mine :) .. and then to target...

All in all..i am so blessed my brother is here for the Chritmas season ...it is truly one of the best gifts under the Lord ... because without Him .. that blessing would not have been possible. :)

The season is changing and I'm seeing the changes right before my eyes. Hopefully the 4-5am bedtime isn't a permanent part of it :P

:))) this girl is happy.

No comments: