Saturday, December 24, 2011

happy christmas...

so much going on in my heart right now.

so thankful for the christmas service no matter how tired, sick, stressed i felt. i'm glad the Lord gave me the ability to laugh with friends no matter how much i just wanted to be in a corner kept to myself. :)

I may not be able to buy gifts...spend anytime with my family...have to work all day long on Christmas...but I know I have the love of my Savior who is forever with me and never leaving me!!!!

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. [[Romans 8:38-39]]


so good. 


so FLIPPIN GOOD!! 


This is going to be a great Christmas....and I'm so thankful for friends that have helped me the last few days helping me realize that I have hope...I am loved and I am wanted...




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Please people..not happy holidays..because if you can say happy thanksgiving and happy new years ... then you can say merry christmas...and most certainly not merry xmas...where did anyone every get the idea from merry xmas???? oh right the people who take CHRIST out of it....people people come onnnn if you aren't going to call a holiday by it's right name...why celebrate it???? :) 

No comments: